Hi,

maybe you [or anybody else] could add some code, to use the domain
accessing the server...
like.. I do a pop connection to mail.domain1.com with username
bolonheis, the daemon authenticates [EMAIL PROTECTED] against
vpopmail.
If the domain is domain2.com, then the daemon adds @domain2.com to the
username passing to vpopmail.

I did it with squirrelmail, but don't know how to do in pop or imap
servers. In squirrelmail i took the server name and splitted the
domain part from it.

Hasn't anybody did this yet?

Regards,
Luciano