the CSV only contain username,gecos, and clear text password.

i need to build the
pw_passwd<http://localhost/phpmyadmin/sql.php?db=vpopmail&table=aduanett_hn&server=2&token=c46d27c471e70da8bd9cd1cca0758e35&sql_query=SELECT+%2AFROM+%60aduanett_hn%60++ORDER+BY+%60aduanett_hn%60.%60pw_passwd%60+ASC>

--
atte.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]