OK then so I could have a box in wich I do...

take qmail sources and patch them with johns (great and nice) patch...

make setup check and ./config-fast fqdn
after this

after this

change /var/qmail for /var/qmail-scanning-server in conf-local... and again
./config-fast fqdn

NO. The file is conf-qmail. You also need to run 'make setup check' to install into /var/qmail-scanning-server and then you run ./config-fast

after this setup proper supervise scripts and I could share between two
qmails vpopmail (and his ddbb), tcp.smtp.cdb file and all and only have to
be careful that when I add a domain with vpopmail or anything else to
rsync files modified by vpopmail in users for Internet qmail... and in
internet qmail to have smtproutes file throwing all mail passed rcpt to
check (that will be of course on Internet server) to localhost listening
qmail server that scans mail... then this is all? am I wrong?

Both qmail-smtpd instances can share the tcp.smtp.cdb file without trouble. Now that you actually brought up routing...I see that I have made a mistake. You must do your scanning with the /var/qmail instance or which ever vpopmail does it changes on. The other qmail instance must be the one that faces the internet. That should share the same rcpthosts file with the vpopmail supported qmail. Then you setup smtproutes to point all the domains to the scanning instance (/var/qmail). I have not looked at John's patches but I suspect you might need something else for recipient verification on the Internet facing instance...does your vpopmail installation support mysql?

and that's it??¿ there's no any known reason because this could crash... I
mean there's no specification by John Simpson or Dan Bernstein that this
shouldn't done then?

Crash? No. But I must apologize for the previous posts about just having to share the assign, rcpthosts and virtualdomains files. I forgot all about routing...

Thanks a lot thruthly
P.D. If this works great I'll share with you it, make some howto, or
scripts for syncing qmail control directories or... :)

Well...we need to look at bit more before this will work, sorry.