Matt Brookings wrote:

Remo Mattei wrote:
I agree with you.. So I hope this stays.

vpopmail and qmailadmin development are high on our list of items this year.
We're finishing
up leftover items from the final quarter of 2008, and then we're to schedule
vpopmail and
qmailadmin development to start the first quarter of 2009.

Cheers!

My reward for fixing the dir_control to backfill still stands.

http://pixelhammer.com/Dan/aargh.jpg

Follow the thread...
http://www.mail-archive.com/vchkpw@inter7.com/msg25272.html

I could improve on the prize some as well, how about two dozen award winning homemade cookies and a snapped drive shaft u-joint from the Seattle Monorail?

DAve

--
The whole internet thing is sucking the life out of me,
there ain't no pony in there.

!DSPAM:49667b6832671673621925!