Tonix (Antonio Nati) skriver:
chkuser does not check for local users when domain is defined into locals.
In such a case it simply accept any recipient for local domains. Reason is
simple. For checking local domains users it should have root privileges,
which is not wanted for a lot of reasons. I suggest to abandon any local domain, and use only virtual domains.
You have to delete that domain from locals, and create it again as a
normal virtual domain. In such a way you can have complete control using
I did in this way for any of my local domains, where a virtual domain has
been created for each local domain, or a global alias has been defined to
route local recipients to virtual users. Regards,

Thank you very much, for the answer, it clears things up. Kind regards
Allan Dukat