On 08/20/2012 08:04 AM, Thibault Richard wrote:
Hello,

QMT is a descendant of lifewithqmail as well. QMT is an offshoot of
qmailrocks, which is an offshoot of LWQ. So they have strong similarities,
although >LWQ and QMR are no longer active projects TTBOMK.

QMR is not totally dead. 3 years ago, I've created the site
http://qmailrocks.thibs.com/ largely inspired by QMR but only with
instructions about Debian

Friendly Regards

Thibault

I'm glad to know that Thibault. I'm sure that your site will be an invaluable reference as QMT includes .deb.

Would you care to join us at QMT? We have a developers list that's low noise which I'd be glad to see you join.

Thanks.

--
-Eric 'shubes'

!DSPAM:5032673d34215775113463!