We need to decide how the "Fix Version" property is handled when resolving an issue. A description of this property at:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.11/projects.html#versions

Fix Version(s) - this is the version(s) in which the issue was (or will be) fixed. For instance, the bug affecting versions 1.1 and 1.2 might be fixed in version 2.0. Note that issues which do not have a Fix Version are classified as 'Unscheduled', as shown in the screenshot above.

I'm thinking this property would always be set to the next unreleased version but I'm confused because the property can be multivalued. What does everyone think of leaving this set to "Unknown" when a developer resolves an issue. When the issue is tested before a version is released, the tester can set the "Fix Version".

-Andy