Fine with me.

Aaron

--On January 16, 2009 1:07:18 PM -0500 Andy Kurth <andy_ku...@ncsu.edu> wrote:

We need to decide how the "Fix Version" property is handled when
resolving an issue.  A description of this property at:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.11/projects.html#versions

Fix Version(s) - this is the version(s) in which the issue was (or will
be) fixed. For instance, the bug affecting versions 1.1 and 1.2 might be
fixed in version 2.0. Note that issues which do not have a Fix Version
are classified as 'Unscheduled', as shown in the screenshot above.

I'm thinking this property would always be set to the next unreleased
version but I'm confused because the property can be multivalued.  What
does everyone think of leaving this set to "Unknown" when a developer
resolves an issue.  When the issue is tested before a version is
released, the tester can set the "Fix Version".

-Andy

Aaron Peeler
OIT Advanced Computing
College of Engineering-NCSU