From: Brian Bouterse [bmbou...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 6:54 PM
To: vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Multiple Reservations For the Same Image Form the Same User

I am trying to place multiple reservations for the same image from the
same user ('admin') at the same time.  When I try to place the
reservation for the second image I receive the error:

The time you requested overlaps with another reservation you currently
have. You are only allowed to have a single reservation at any given
time. Please select another time to use the application. If you are
finished with an active reservation, click "Current Reservations",
then click the "End" button of your active reservation.

Is there a way I can bypass this check?

Thanks!
Brian

Brian Bouterse