On Sep 17, 2010, at 2:25 PM, Josh Thompson wrote:

> Kevan and Matt - thanks for the info.  I added instructions to
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/VCL+Release+Procedures
> on downloading and including Dojo Toolkit in the section that explains how to
> create the RC.
> Josh

I'd add a comment about updating a document that indicates the version used.
Basically, if someone comes back later and wants create the release form the
tag they'd need to know what release was used as the current is not guaranteed
to be the one you used when you released.  It could be a couple of years.  This
isn't a hard requirement but is a convenience for your users.