hi Josh,

i take back my statement below, saying that it would fail, if i don't
have a symbolic link
ext_sshd to sshd in the pam.d directory.

* my statement is only true if one follows the instructions   *
* at(http://www.kudos.be/multiple_sshd) to manually          *
* setup the external_sshd_config file.                                *
* but wait why do it, when 'vcl' code already does it for you *

sorry for the confusion.

regards,
prem.