Hello Prem,
We're working to make the code more flexible regarding interface
names.  For now, I think you're going to need to modify the code.
Open up lib/VCL/Module/OS/Linux.pm and find the generate_rc_local
subroutine.  Find the following 2 lines and swap 'eth0' and 'eth1':

push(@array2print, 'IP0=$(ifconfig eth0 | grep inet | awk \'{print
$2}\' | awk -F: \'{print $2}\')' . "\n");
push(@array2print, 'IP1=$(ifconfig eth1 | grep inet | awk \'{print
$2}\' | awk -F: \'{print $2}\')' . "\n");

You will need to save a new revision of your image after making this
change.  Once captured, the new revision should hopefully configure
SSH correctly.

Hope this helps,
Andy