I think it may be easiest to recreate your Windows base image using
non-UEFI partitions.  Although I didn't seem to have trouble loading
the image, I did have difficulties getting xCAT to boot to the Windows
partition after it was loaded.  The problem I encountered was that the
Windows installer changed the boot order for the blade in the BIOS.
It replaced "Local Disk" with something like "Windows Boot Partition".
 The image would not boot when it was loaded on other blades which
still had "Local Disk" in the boot order.

I disabled the UEFI extension in the BIOS, set the boot order back to
Local Disk, and reinstalled Windows 7.  This caused the Windows
installer to create normal partitions and it didn't mess with the BIOS
settings.  This captured image then worked on other blades.

Hope this helps,
Andy