Hi Mike,

This is great. Thank you, thank you, thank you....

So the next steps (I think) are for you to file your ICLA.

Then we can discuss how we want the documentation and website to go.

Confluence is our current wiki, but that is fading. So we may want to
take this time to request a new CMS and start migrating. When we
graduate, we'll need to migrate anyway so might as well start thinking
about it now.

Aaron

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Mike Haudenschild <m...@longsight.com> wrote:
> I'm all about good karma.  I owe the VCL guys.  Besides, I'm one of the
> sick ones that actually ENJOY writing documentation.  Don't judge me!
>
> --
> *Mike Haudenschild*
> Education Systems Manager
> Longsight Group
> (740) 599-5005 x809
> m...@longsight.com
> www.longsight.com
>

> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 14:30, Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Feb 1, 2012, at 9:36 AM, Mike Haudenschild wrote:
>>
>> > Hi, Aaron et al. --
>> >
>> > I'm heavily invested in VCL for two large production projects.  I'm not a
>> > developer, but I have extensive experience writing documentation and
>> would
>> > be happy to help in that regard.
>> >
>> > Most of my recent technical writing is proprietary, but a couple years
>> ago
>> > I wrote a Moodle install doc that you could review here:
>> >
>> > http://mhauden.com/moodle
>>
>> Cool! Your contributions would be most welcome. I multiple Apache projects
>> with committers who have earned their commit karma via documentation
>> contributions (not code).
>>
>> --kevan

Program Manager
Virtual Computing Lab