Aaron,

I've been working on this JIRA issue.  I'm having a problem with the custom
vcldojo.* objects.  I copied the vcl/js/vcldojo directory to the dojo source
as a sibling directory of dojo, dijit, and dojox, and listed the relative path
to vcldojo at the end of the vcl.profile.js file the same way you did in the
one you attached to the JIRA issue.  However, when I load any pages that have
a widget from vcldojo, I'm getting a javascript error that dojo could not load
the widget.  Also, it is doing a separate load of the .js file for that widget
even though I can see that the widget was built in to the layer file.  Did you
have any issues similar to this?  Any ideas?

--
Advanced Computing | VCL Developer

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu