On May 12, 2012, at 5:37 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

>> To record my perspective -- I will support graduation as a TLP. I do not,
>> however, intend to continue my participation in the community. I may monitor
>> mailing lists from time-to-time, but do not wish to be a committer/PMC
>> member.
>
> I too think its time and support graduation to TLP.  Kevan also represents my
> intention wrt to involvement.

It's customary for a mentor to stay on for a quarter or two to monitor the
project and make sure that there's a smooth transition.  It's not clear to me
that this is the role that you and Kevan intend to fulfill.  If so, great.  If
not, I can hang around until the apron strings are fully cut.

Regards,
Alan