On May 14, 2012, at 9:54 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> On May 12, 2012, at 5:37 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>>> To record my perspective -- I will support graduation as a TLP. I do not,
>>> however, intend to continue my participation in the community. I may
>>> monitor mailing lists from time-to-time, but do not wish to be a
>>> committer/PMC member.
>> I too think its time and support graduation to TLP.  Kevan also represents
>> my intention wrt to involvement.
> It's customary for a mentor to stay on for a quarter or two to monitor the
> project and make sure that there's a smooth transition.  It's not clear to me
> that this is the role that you and Kevan intend to fulfill.  If so, great.
> If not, I can hang around until the apron strings are fully cut.

Thanks Alan.

I plan on following mailing lists and monitoring the community. As a member,
i'll also follow the private@ mailing list. However, I would really rather not
have a formal responsibility of PMC member. Perhaps shirking my
responsibilities, but I'm already on too many PMC's for projects I've mentored.
Harder to quit once I've started… Easier to avoid at the start.