Hi

Would LDAP authentication be better choice? In this case password policy
already enforced by central LDAP server.
Users would login to reservations using the same credentials as for VCL
front-end (which uses LDAP auth)

Linux already has built-in support for LDAP authentication.

pGina works well for Windows images. I've not used pGina for extended period of
time, done some tests and it looks good.

Thanks.