Hi

Would it be possible, and is it good idea in general due to possible security
risks, to add "Preferred Password" field on User Preferences page (under RDP
File Preferences or Personal Information?) to allow user to provide a password
for all his/her reservations?

Then VCL would use this password (if it's there) for reservations instead of
auto-generated password.

This is not an auto-connect option, but at least it will make it easier to use
VCL.
For the last couple days I've been using VCL for some testing and it would be
nice to have the same password for all my reservations.

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404