On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Dmitri Chebotarov <dcheb...@gmu.edu> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Would LDAP authentication be better choice? In this case password policy
> already enforced by central LDAP server.
> Users would login to reservations using the same credentials as for VCL
> front-end (which uses LDAP auth)

  I was under the impression that having two separate passwords - the
user's own which is used to login in to the front end (often using
LDAP), and then the one-time password used to log into a reservation
enhanced security by tying together the web front-end session with the
image reservation.

  If this is correct, then perhaps using the same LDAP credentials is
a step backwards.

--henry schaffer