Curtis,

I'm not sure if this can help - here a link to building VMware SDK's rpm ->
http://www.firetooth.net/confluence/display/public/vSphere+Perl+SDK+and+CLI+RPM+Packages.
Maybe VMware SDK rpm can be included as 4th package ...

Thanks.

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404