On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Larry W Burton <lwbur...@ncat.edu> wrote:
> Hi Everett,
> Have you looked at the automated installation scripts I posted? They are set
> up for inclusion in an rpm.

Hi Larry,

I did come across your scripts on the wiki.

At this point I was just using the official tar ball and the patch
that is in the official instructions.

Usually, AFAIK, RPMs only install the software and it's basic default
configuration files. Once the package is installed then you could
configure/initialize it with something like chef, puppet, ansible,
etc, or your custom scripts.

Thanks,
Curtis.