Aaron,
I didn't mean to come off as impolite. Life goes on. It is now nv_107 and 1 1/2
months later. I followed the procedure in this thread but ALT L f2 still does
nothing. I am using a Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite keyboard (how
pretentious). Could that be the problem. Unfortunately, I don't have a normal
keyboard, only wireless. What is the proper keystroke sequence. I assume it is
"Hold down the Alt key, press ell, then press f2. If that is incorrect, please
advise.

Thanks

--ron