On 01/ 4/10 04:21 PM, Aaron Zang wrote:
> Hi Neal,
>
> Could you please describe a little more of what you have witnessed?

Hi:

In builds 128 and 129, when using CNTRL + ALT + (F1 through F5)
the system would change to an alternate console login prompt or
back to my existing Gnome display.

In build 130, none of the F keys will get a working console login.
Some of the F keys will get a second copy of the existing graphical
gnome display, but never a "NEW" window or console instance.
You can not get a second or a text console login.
My desktop uses an Nvidia graphics card.
zbit.west.sun.com

Neal