There is a security bug to block VT as default setting.
http://monaco.sfbay/detail.jsf?cr=6885612

Aaron is working with the security team to make VT live harmony
with Solaris's security model.

Neal Pollack:

--
Best Regards,
Ming.

-Edward Shu
-Solaris x86 Engineering, Sun Microsystems
-tele: +86-10-62673100