On 5/14/07, Arthur Konovalov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ville Aakko wrote:
> Wathing the program in real-time has no problems, there I can see the
> subtitles without problems. Only the recordings have problems.

I have similar issue with YLE1 and YLE2. Sometimes subtitles saved, sometimes
not. ProjectX shows same: no subtitles- no DVB stream. And vice versa.

The problem is most likely caused by the fact that the PIDs for
subtitles are different than at the time the recording started.
Current implementation doesn't detect if PIDs change during recording.
As a workaround you can set your time e.g. 1 minute after the program
has begun.

--
pekka