Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2007, Petri Helin wrote:

Since the subtitle pids are always the same (at least I think they are on Finnish channels: Finnish subtitles can be found from 1027 for TV1, 2027 for TV2, 3027 for FST, 4027 for Teema and 5027 for Extra), would it be hard to add a possibility to fix the pids per channel? Maybe through setup.

I've done and using (and sent to Klaus) two patches (spids & remux) that detects automatically changes in subtitle pids as it's done nowadays with audio pids and records all available subtitle tracks. I don't see any benefits using fixed pids...

Of course that is the preferred way to go. I was just thinking "a quick fix" type of solution...

Also all OSD opening problems should be fixed hopefully in the latest versions of my subtitles patches. Sorry, cannot remember the exact version, but atleast vdr-1.5.2-subtitles-0.5.0.diff should contain the fix.

I'll have to check which patches I have applied and come back to this if the latest ones still have the OSD opening problem.

-Petri