Hi

Currently, no, the TZ is set to GMT , the solution is to change it but it will
not resolve entierly the problem, when I shutdown the system, the clock of
another computer miss many days or year, meaning bios battery is dead and as
long this battery is not standard (std=cr2032 or equiv) I cannot change it

I was just hoping that the system could first synchronize the system time to
transponder inside the init phase and after start operation like schedule.
Maybe in future release ?

By the way, I will follow the recommandation of Udo Richter and going to ntp
solution if I can adapt to my slack/vdrlive system

Thanks for your help and time