Hi Christian,

I am sorry to say that this bug is still present with the latest
firmware. I use the TS container and I can easily reproduce the
described behavior. The only difference is that it occurs only when the
first stream played is a VDR stream. The visual effect is extra black
borders on top and bottom of the picture. I have already reported this
bug under the networkedmediatank forum. I will make a revival too (link:
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=18918).

Hardware Setup: PCH-A110
Firmware Version: *01-17-090125-15-POP-403 (NMT 00-17-090115-15-POP-403) *
Apps Version: n/a
Videooutput Device: TV sets (16:9)
Videooutput over: Composite
Network Setup: WIFI
Internal HDD built in: No

Media Details: happens with all streamdev streams:
File/Container: DVB-TS (REMUX)
Video Codec: mpeg2
Video Bitrate: vbr ~5 to 15mbps
Source Location: NETWORK (live streaming)

General
ID                               : 6
Complete name                    : 2.ts
Format                           : MPEG-TS
File size                        : 5.15 MiB
Duration                         : 11s 165ms
Overall bit rate                 : 3 872 Kbps

Video
ID                               : 120 (0x78)
Menu ID                          : 1537 (0x601)
Format                           : MPEG Video
Format version                   : Version 2
Format profile                   : m...@main
Format settings, Matrix          : Default
Duration                         : 11s 165ms
Bit rate mode                    : Variable
Bit rate                         : 2 948 Kbps
Nominal bit rate                 : 15.0 Mbps
Width                            : 720 pixels
Height                           : 576 pixels
Display aspect ratio             : 4/3
Frame rate                       : 25.000 fps
Standard                         : PAL
Colorimetry                      : 4:2:0
Scan type                        : Interlaced
Scan order                       : Top Field First
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)               : 0.284

Audio #1
ID                               : 130 (0x82)
Menu ID                          : 1537 (0x601)
Format                           : MPEG Audio
Format version                   : Version 1
Format profile                   : Layer 2
Bit rate mode                    : Constant
Bit rate                         : 192 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
Resolution                       : 16 bits
Video delay                      : -527ms
Language                         : French

Audio #2
ID                               : 131 (0x83)
Menu ID                          : 1537 (0x601)
Format                           : MPEG Audio
Format version                   : Version 1
Format profile                   : Layer 2
Bit rate mode                    : Constant
Bit rate                         : 128 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
Resolution                       : 16 bits
Video delay                      : -479ms
Language                         : English

Audio #3
ID                               : 132 (0x84)
Menu ID                          : 1537 (0x601)
Format                           : AC-3
Format/Info                      : Audio Coding 3
Bit rate mode                    : Constant
Bit rate                         : 384 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 5 channels
Channel positions                : Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
Video delay                      : -599ms
Language                         : French

Audio #4
ID                               : 133 (0x85)
Menu ID                          : 1537 (0x601)
Format                           : MPEG Audio
Format version                   : Version 1
Format profile                   : Layer 2
Bit rate mode                    : Constant
Bit rate                         : 64.0 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Sampling rate                    : 48.0 KHz
Resolution                       : 16 bits
Video delay                      : -591ms
Language                         : German

Text #1
ID                               : 140 (0x8C)
Menu ID                          : 1537 (0x601)
Format                           : Teletext
Language                         : French

Text #2
ID                               : 150 (0x96)
Menu ID                          : 1537 (0x601)
Format                           : DVB Subtitles
Language                         : French

Rgds,

Alex