On 19/08/2009, Magnus Hörlin <mag...@alefors.se> wrote:
>  Well, my ION board with 9400m does temporal deinterlacing of 1080i HDTV
> just fine in xbmc. The question was about the best silent solution and a
> computer with just an Atom and a 9400 requires a lot less cooling than
> something with a discrete graphics card.
>  /Magnus H

On http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/VDPAU it indicates that the 9400M has
limitations:
Advanced (2x, Hw) used for <= 720, Temporal 2x HW or Advanced 1X HW for > 720

Where as Nvidia ion - GeForce 9400. Zotac IONITX-C reports: Works
great even w/ single core atom. No fans. 20W power draw.

Can you confirm that you don't experience the same problems as with
the GeForce 9400GT/M ?

Thanks,
Theunis