On 14/11/2010 18:12, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
On 14.11.2010 17:45, Eric Valette wrote:

Klaus says that the above code is not correct according t specs but
failed to explain how we could get other values than 1, 2, 3, 4

I don't see why I would have to ;-)

Klaus,

I think I said clearly that the code looks correct and gave the pointer to the specs for unconvinced people. Those wanting to read the full specs
<http://neuron2.net/library/mpeg2/iso13818-2.pdf>

The specs clearly state that only 001 marks an I-frame.
Anything else is either explicitly not an I-frame, forbidden
or reserved (i.e. undefined).
So unless there is an updated specification that actually assigns
valid meanings to values above 4, you might want to contact your
provider and ask them what kind of data they are broadcasting.

That the only point where I start to disagree: dedicated DVB-T recorders manage to record this channel so here must be something else.

You now have got more than 10 identical reports on various country and various channels.

But thanks again for your work and support.

-- eric