Udo Richter <udo_rich...@gmx.de> writes:

> Am 09.02.2011 21:13, schrieb - -:
>> I upgraded my VDr system from 1.6.0 to 1.7.16. After upgrade, I found
>> that my FF card (fujitsu-siemens dvb-c) crashes almost every time
>> when I exit from a recording playback.
>
> Using 1.7.16 on an unmodified FF DVB-S regularly, no special issues.
> Rock solid as usual, as long as you don't do transfer mode on high
> bandwidth channels.

Hi,

Are you still using it as a primary device with its mpeg decoder and
video output ?
I've been trying to use it in transfer mode only for a long time and
it has been recurrently crashing. (need to unload/reload dvb-ttpci, in
some rare case need to restart computer)

This is an old rev1.5 card, I guess it was never meant to be used like
this.