I glanced at these boards because at one time I wanted to replace my old nexus card and I only want to use multi-tunner cards from now on. I could not afford any upgrades now though:(

But one thing I noticed is, they only support 8PASK modulation and not the others, 16/32. While they may not be used much now, if usage does pick up, then these cards are useless and the money wasted. If I had the money to spend on new tuner cards, I would hold out for one that covered the possible modulations better.