On Wed, Mar 06 2013, Udo Richter wrote:

> You can always mount an unionfs or aufs on top of the read only mount,
> and redirect all write access to a local disk or ram disk. That way VDR
> will be able to write its status files without changing the source file
> system.

Hi Stephan and Udo,

Unfortunately I don't understand. Could you please show examples?

I have for example this directory:
/net/media/data/video/Pippi-geht-von-Bord/2010-07-31.06.55.50.99.rec
The slave (nfs-client) should read it, but it should not write anything
to this directory (or its parents). Is this possible with your
solutions?

TIA,
--
           Peter