Hello!

> Personally I don't mind setting the language of the software I run to
> English.

I guess many people having learned English early in school don't care
too much. I personally don't mind English, but I do not like mixed
language interfaces, linke having most parts in my native language
and then some plugins in English.

> I am however a native speaker in dutch, so I can provide a list
> of translations. If there are multiple translations possible, I give more
> than one option. All the different translations have slightly different
> meanings.

Thanks for your translations! I retranslated them with Google Translate,
so I surely got a grasp on all those subtle differences to choose the best
ones... ;o)

Ciao,
                Eike