They sold 450 of them? Well that fits under Rule Number One of J's Rules of
Civilization; the 98% Rule. 98% of the population has 2% of the
intelligence.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Niclas Runarsson
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:58 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Knife for the backpack...

I was tying at a hunting and fishing show this weekend and one of the ones
having a booth there was Wenger... and I got a chance to see and feel their
cruel pocket knife. Not 'functional'... but 'Guinness Book of Records
functional'. 87 tools... 141 functions. Every tool they have ever put into a
knife... in one single knife!!! (Having it in my hand I saw a 142:nd
function. Without even exposing a single one of the tools, you can still use
this beast as a weapon... it's that heavy.)

I saw this on a picture a couple of weeks ago and the first thing I thought
of when I saw it was Bear Grylls and his program on Discovery Channel, 'Man
vs. Wild'. They drop him off in extreme places like deep djungles and
deserts... and from there he is going to find his way to civilization. At
the start of every adventure he says: "All I've got with me is a
waterbottle, a flint and my knife". This knife would be something for him.
Talk about "always packing more than necassary". Tools like 'shoe spike
wrench'... 'cigar cutter'... 'club face cleaner'... 'laser pointer'...  even
a 'junior round blade' (that you simply CAN'T cut yourself from).

The guy in the booth said that the intention was to make one(1) of these,
but it turned out that people "just must have" these too (despite the
price). Well, I for one, sure can think of both one and two things I would
rather spend a spare $1200 on. LOL

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_17001.aspx

http://www.wenger.ch/scripts/Modules/Products/listOne.aspx?idProducts=319
<http://www.wenger.ch/scripts/Modules/Products/listOne.aspx?idProducts=319&i