DonO et al:

It is a swagger stick about 14-16 " in length, highly polished with Brasso and
only those soldires with less than 30 days left in country had them.  I used to
use it as a "Priest" to knock out my fish but later in life I learned that
catching, playing and releasing fish is what fishing is really about. I still
like a fresh small trout for my breakfast and I do keep the Eagle Lake Trout as
the water has such a high alkaline content, you don't catch and release but
catch and watch them die later.
Jim

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD