Mark: Yeah, It's the first fly fishing/tying book I ever bought and I have read
mine probably a dozen times. In my book, I do my level best NOT to talk about
the exact things they talk about, but it's hard not to , cause so many things
overlap. I just really do think there is room for another bluegill book on the
market..Don't get me wrong. The Wilson's is an AWESOME book. I just think that
if Trout can have thousands of books, then a bluegill should be able to have at
least two, specially since it is the MOST sought after fish species (at least
freshwater) bar none. Thing is, there's not so many zillions of money in the
latest and greatest (expensive) tackle lures, fly patterns etc as there are for
other species to make all that money off of.  And, I have wanted to write a
book all my life, so it was a perfect fit. I was just waiting for a subject
(cause all I wish to write is non fiction) that I felt strongly enough about to
write a whole book, and that happened to be fly fishing/tying for bluegills
(the working title is "How to catch 100 Bluegills per day on a Fly Rod"). Man,
thing that slows me down is that I'm a redneck  hillbilly trying to write a
book without murdering the king's English too bad LOL. Plus, I get to put great
pics of my kids and grandkids fly fishing (and catching bluegills) with me in
the book, and that is a great feeling. Good thing I have a great editor (Mr.
Fish) who stays on my A$$. I think he has worn out about three red ink pens
making corrections and the book is just over half finished LOLOL. Sorry for
writing a book here LOL.. Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ