Yup, I agree Jimmy;

Not too hard. On most of my lists prospective members need to tell why they
want to join...not so much for learning something about the wannabe member, but
to help make sure it isn't a spambot. Also, the first message or three they
post are moderated. That way if someone just joins to start spamming, it is
stopped in the bud.

Hae a great day today, and a better one tomorrow,

Salty Dan
Tyler Texas

If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky diving!