This is a bit OT, but I needed to thank everyone who has helped with names
and APO's for our 2009 Christmas for OUR Troops. We have surpassed our goal
this year of 1500 troops served, and continue to add names and APO's.

Thanks to everyone's continued help, my Bride and Friends have me scheduled
to get my hair Spiked and dyed Red White and Blue. And I will proudly ware
it in support of all of OUR Troops.

Thanks everyone, and if you have any more names and APO's please send them
to me so they will receive a box of JOY, best of all, they don't know its
coming.

Thanks again everyone, and don't stop now, 1500 was just the goal, the more
the merrier.
Jimi
USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet
I don't remember any expiration Date on my Oath to Service...

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original
right of self-defense...." Alexander Hamilton