Hi Jimmy:

Your'e a big man, because even though my feelings were hurt (imagined or
otherwise), you had the b---s to apologize, and it takes a big man to do
that!

Apology accepted.

Incidentally, I had not seen your quote for the day before:-

"Fish are strange creatures. They're even more unpredictable than women -
and that's going some."

R.V "Gadabout" Gaddis (1967)

so I copied it to my ever growing list of quotes that I refer to when I am
looking for a suitable quote to include in my Presiden't Newsletter to my
local club.

Now, let's get back to business

Thank

Neville