  From: Neville Gosling
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:16 PM
  Subject: RE: [VFB] Pres. Obama Now Wants to Ban Sports Fishing, Make
Recreational Fishing a Crime - Update: Glenn Beck Video on Gov't's US Water
Grab Efforts « Frugal Café Blog Zone

  Both of my children are left handed but my ex-wife and myself are right
handed . I use my dominant right hand to hold the rod and to cast and my left
for the reel.  No change of hands.
  I think this goes back to the the spinning reels of the 1950's when it was
difficult to get right hand wind.
  Neville (Nev) Gosling
  Greater Vancouver,
  B.C. Canada

Recreational Fishing a Crime - Update: Glenn Beck Video on Gov't's US Water
Grab Efforts « Frugal Café Blog Zone

    there are a few of us around.  We just fish the other bank better
Recreational Fishing a Crime - Update: Glenn Beck Video on Gov't's US Water
Grab Efforts « Frugal Café Blog Zone

      He's left handed! A southpaw.
      Neville (Nev) Gosling
      Greater Vancouver,