From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Desert Eagle
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:12 AM
To: Jeff Bingaman; Desert Eagle
Subject: [VFB] Pres. Obama Now Wants to Ban Sports Fishing, Make
Recreational Fishing a Crime – Update: Glenn Beck Video on Gov’t’s US Water
Grab Efforts « Frugal Café Blog Zone

OK, ENOUGH is ENOUGH
http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/2010
/03/09/pres-obama-now-wants-to-ban-sports-fishing-make-recreational-fishing-
a-crime/

I don't give a damn if you are a republican, democrat or independent. This
is far beyond the last straw.

Send this to everyone you know that may possibly care, and tell them to send

it on.

Then everyone contact these jerks and tell them to "STUFF IT WHERE THE SUN
DON'T SHINE".

Jimi
USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet
I don't remember any expiration Date on my Oath to Service...

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original
right of self-defense...." Alexander Hamilton

George Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British,

he shot them!
Live free or die fighting!!
We are Many, They are Few.