Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För Jimmy
D. Moore
Skickat: den 19 september 2010 23:12
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: [VFB] Re: Off-topic Kicking somebody out !!!!1

I ain't kicking nobody out !! Done that already, last year.  Think a little
bit and you'll remember who it was.  And no, it wasn't Chuck .

JIMMY D

Niclas Runarsson wrote:

Something like that is never off-topic in the VFB family.

(If someone kicks you out, then I'll join you.)

Your daughter will be in our prayers here in Sweden.

/Nick