I give up.

JIMMY D

Niclas (Gmail) wrote:

Now you know me better. I belong to the group of people who react badly if they get barked at in front of everyone... especially if it's uncalled for. Maybe it's just the way we moderate that differ. I do it politely, offlist and see no need for patronizing... and have never(!) gotten a bad reaction, even though we have 4000+ members and the list of people I've corrected is way longer than yours. /Nick