Same here, I have been using them for about 20 years.
Tony

________________________________
 From: "Joseph Fusco, Sr." <jfusc...@gmail.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Re: Good fly (so far) on the Guadalupe.

Chuck -

I buy a pack of the mono loops they sell for dental floss.  They come in a pack
of @25 and are less than $2.00 at Wally World or K Mart.  Since I started using
them, I haven't used my wire one's at all.  If you really prefer the wire
threaders, let me know and I will send you one.
--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Chuck Alexander
<chuckalexan...@centurylink.net> wrote:

>You have to be. I was getting myself up a TINY order of a few
things I need. that I will order the first of May . Few spools of thread,
some CDC feathers, cpl cards of chenille for PPP's and Chili Peppers, an el
cheapo bobbin threader (I have been making my own from 6 pound mono and a
1/4" dowel piece and crimping it, but it just don't work as well as the steel
wire ones, and I lost mine. (The "lost" one will turn up the day after the new
one arrives LOL), some turkey "flats" .Three spools of lead wire, three
packs of dumb bell eyes, three packs of "stick on" eyes, and some goose
biots One pack of strung marabou I think and just a cpl other items and it
was $50 plus shipping.