Has anyone dealt with Edge Angling?

I'm having a problem with them. Back in November, I placed an order with
them for crosscut rabbit strips to the tune of $108. I never received the
order. In early December, I contacted them and inquired about the status of
the order - they responded that the order had shipped, and that the
tracking number shows that it had been delivered on Nov 19th. It certainly
was not delivered to my address.

I have since contacted them 6 times to ask for their assistance - haven't
received a single reply. I'm really getting frustrated, and don't know what
to do from here.

Has anyone had a similar experience with Edge Angling, or another supplier?
Any suggestions on how best to proceed from here?

I'm appreciative of any response/suggestions you can provide. Thanks.

Cheers, and Happy New Year!
Bob Hendry
Southern Maryland