I just googled Edge Angling Complaints and not much came up. Look at the last post on Page 1 of http://www.stripersonline.com/t/846015/edge-angling-bull-andrus-jetty-caster-jig-heads-issue

Lists a guy you could contact. Tell them you wish to solve this issue but you have not been given any responses from them. They should have all the tracking info if it was ultimately sent out and who 'delivered' it. If they bugger you around and the post office complains then report them and slander the company everywhere and anywhere.....within the limitations of the law of course!