Hi Scott,

Wow!  You and Allan are indeed quidk!  I had started to reply to Wayne, took a break to walk Dooley, came back in and finished my response.  Meanwhile, you both responded . . .

I'll try it with the embroidery thread.

What'cha tying for the Jimmy D swap?  I'm going to tie Black Ghost Marabou in # 10.  I just received an order from Edge Angling for Bird fur, but they were out of black - it's on backorder.  So they may be purple or olive . . .

Cheers,

Bob Hendry
Southern Maryland