We will see about it if we have time when you are here in March.
Tony

On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 6:23 PM, Wayne Blake-Hedges <wayneb22...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hi Tony;
I'd gladly help you sort through you tubs of flies!
Wayneb
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

________________________________
 From:  Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com>;
To:  vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>;
Subject:  Re: [VFB] How far off is this fly from a Tom Nixon original?
Sent:  Tue, Jan 7, 2014 7:30:15 PM

Wes,
I have tubs of flies that are not sorted . These are flies given to me by the
original tyers. I have tyed at a number of shows with Tom and he gave me an
original Pig Boat about 21 years ago. I would not know where to find it now
except going through the plastic tubs that I have the flies in. Due to some
problems I have, I am not able to do that. Looking at the photo, I am pretty
sure it is not the original. I sat next to Tom many times and watched him tie
that fly.
I recently sold my book collection so I can't look it up. I had Tom's books.
Tony

On Tuesday, January 7, 2014 12:31 PM, Wayne Blake-Hedges